Welcome to Eddie O Bee Adventure

Hello,

This should be interesting. I have no experience in beekeeping, except what I can glean from others.

For timeline . . . the install date will be April 22, 2012

Please comment. I need all the help I can get!

Eddie O.

Friday, March 30, 2012

+9 Days: Three Since the "Holy Comb" Incident--all is good


+3 Days since the "Holy comb" incident and it looks like they took the hint and are not trying to rebuild the comb on top of the frames.

A Beesource Member suggested I move the baggie feeder above the inner cover rather than below. I ran home during lunch (rain tonight) and took over the inner cover . .  . expecting more comb . . . and nothing! No evidence on the inner cover or on the tops of the frames.

Thus, I just let them be (bee) and did not move the baggie. It was still about 2/3 full.
Baggie feeder still about 2/3 full.
A lot of bees visiting the feeder

Drawing comb out nicely


Evidence of comb from "Holy Comb" incident

No comments:

Post a Comment