Welcome to Eddie O Bee Adventure

Hello,

This should be interesting. I have no experience in beekeeping, except what I can glean from others.

For timeline . . . the install date will be April 22, 2012

Please comment. I need all the help I can get!

Eddie O.

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A little Spring Cleaning

One of the things that interested me in the Atlanta Beekeepers shortcourse was learning about all of the different duties of the bees such as guard, mortician, and forager etc.  Another of the jobs is to keep everthing clean and polished.

It is getting close to 90 F here some days and the hives are getting stronger by the day, thus I decided to remove the entrance reducer. When I moved it, there was a bunch of dust/pollen as you can see below.


Here is a few days later . . . (no rain)..all polished up and cleaned.


No comments:

Post a Comment